UPDATE:

Arthive has now closed. Thanks for your support!

The last week of The Silent Era!

Well The Silent Era show will be wrapping up at the end of this week, so make sure you pop in! There is only a limited amount of time to get your hands on some delicious silent film inspired art for your home so get in quick!

I have really enjoyed being able to curate and organise the show. I found the only problem about organising a show inspired by something you love is I just want to buy all the artworks! 


There are a bunch of photos added from the opening HERE on our facebook page and more will be added at the end of the week.
Also don't forget to check out Laughter is the Best Medicine - taken silently on the 30th of June at Newcastle Greater Union Cinema brought up here by Australia's Silent Film festival.

I thought I would end this blog by posting up the rest of the short films that have been playing on the cinema at the gallery. I hope you enjoy these films and come check out the show before it's over!


No comments:

Post a Comment