UPDATE:

Arthive has now closed. Thanks for your support!

Ten Chicken McNuggets


First solo show by Newcastle photographer/Artist Matthew Reilly
10 Chicken McNuggets: a photographic exhibition of an impact of
capitalism.

still life with trash
For a Limited time Only

Matthew:
The other day I found myself in the vicinity of Broadmeadow
McDonalds and decided to walk the 1.75kms
home to Hamilton. I was blown away by the amount of rubbish I saw - it
wasn't just McDonalds rubbish, but they
were definitely the most substantial contributor to it. Seems to me
council doesn't care about rubbish west of Beaumont Street.
141 photos over 1.75kms and present 51 portraits of trash.
The first one being on their property and the last one being 20 metres
from my front door


sign the petition
buy a postcard only $2.95

 (Actually, they're beautiful......)

Opening Night 7pm August 20
Exhibition Dates August 18 - 28 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment